Coburg House: OPENING 2020
With a total of 28 units on five floors, the building at the corner of Larch Street and Coburg Road offers intimate, sophisticated living.
Coburg House is a boutique apartment building with luxury finishes, refined details and simple, clean lines.
It will appeal to professors and young professionals seeking a home in the academic heart of Halifax, and to retirees downsizing from stand-alone homes in the neighbourhood.
- Well-designed, open-concept floor plans
- 6 appliances
- Granite countertops and vanities
- Kitchen centre islands
- Tile and laminate flooring throughout
- Walk-in shower in master ensuite baths
- First floor units wired with alarm systems
- 24-hour security camera surveillance
- Heat and hot water included
- Limited underground parking available
Uniquely situated, 6345 Coburg is surrounded on one side by stately homes and on the other, across Coburg Road, by historic university buildings.
It is within easy walking distance of the Rebecca Cohn for concerts and Halifax Central Library for lectures and learning.
Coburg House is centrally located on major bus routes and is just minutes from the restaurants and shops on Quinpool and Spring Garden Roads.
Recreation is also right outside the door with Dalplex just across campus, the Waegwoltic Club down the street and the trails of Point Pleasant Park an easy 4km hike from home.